Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween 2011
We had a fun time Trick 'r' Treating this year with the girls. We went to Nana & Pop's house for dinner and did trick 'r' treating there again this year. Our friends the Garretts and the Joneses live in the neighborhood too so we all met up to walk together. The kids had a great time and Avery loves her boyfriends Luke and James Thomas! Cate hung in there even though she was exhausted and not feeling all that well. She had a rough day and hardly slept all day. But we were still going to have a good time. Luckily, she's a social girl and enjoys being out and about.

Avery remembered the drill from last year and only tried to walk into someones house once before remembering that that wasn't how it was done! She and James Thomas would hold hands and follow each other from house to house. I'm glad we connected with them; the kids always have fun together. And Avery enjoys bossing the boys around!


It's so crazy how fast a year goes by...I remember last Halloween like it was yesterday. We had recently found out I was pregnant with Cate and I remember thinking how fun it would be this year with another little one to dress in a costume. I can't really think about next year because I'll be chasing an almost 4 year old and 1 1/2 year old down the street. Crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment