Thursday, June 23, 2011

Where is Cate???

I just wanted to update real quick on the status of our very stubborn second daughter! I have no pictures (sorry) but I am scheduled to be induced on Saturday morning as long as the hospital doesn't turn me away for being too busy. We were thrown for a loop this week when I went in for my doctor appointment. I thought that I would be induced the following day which would have been Wednesday, but there was no availability until Saturday. Which is a bummer!!! We were very discouraged and a little confused since the reason for induction is because she is going to be so large. We are inducing only two days before my due date.
We had a false alarm late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning when I thought my water might be leaking. But it wasn't and we were sent home...more disappointment. Cate will come when she's supposed to but this waiting game is tough. My sister has been here for a week now and my mom has been here since Saturday. My dad came Saturday too but headed back to Dallas after hearing that induction wouldn't be until the weekend. So we're all a bit anxious to meet this little person. She is setting up a very dramatic entrance with all the waiting. But we're making the best of it and having a great time in the meanwhile.
Hopefully next post I do will have pictures of CATE!!! Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, emails and phone calls. We feel the love and support.

1 comment:

The Cochran Fam said...

Praying for a safe and healthy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl!