Saturday, June 4, 2011

Recently

We've had so much going on lately and that's just how I like it! Don't get me wrong- there days where we lay around in our pj's until noon and don't leave the house. That's just part of being pregnant and tired, I think. But for the most part I've tried to do several little outings each week since school finished. Otherwise both Avery and I might go crazy!
I've already mentioned that we have done lots of swimming and water play. We also go to the library a lot for a change of scenery and for story time. Our local Chick fila puts on special activities for the kids every once in awhile so we went to their Gymboree activity the other day. My very best girl friends put together a little "sprinkle" for Cate! Instead of throwing an all out baby shower for second (or third or fourth) babies, we sprinkle instead. We went out for a delicious dinner and they all brought such generous gifts. We have a good stock pile of diapers now plus some sweet outfits, toys and goodies for Cate. We celebrated Mother's Day exactly how I wanted to...we had a great morning at church and then enjoyed a yummy lunch out at my favorite seafood restaurant. I told Mark that I didn't need jewelry or flowers, just food...that's all a pregnant woman needs:)



No comments: