Avery looks adorable in other colors than pink...we definitely need to explore more color options!!!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
New things this week...
This has been a big week for us...Avery will be two months old tomorrow and has her check up with Dr. Davis to see how she's progressing. There will also be shots involved so be prepared for another post about that experience:( We've had an interesting week with some tummy problems and feeding issues but I think she's back to normal for the most part. We have discovered some new things and played with some new toys and we wanted to share with you.
We had to break out the stack of bibs this week since little miss has started spitting up more frequently and drooling quite a bit.
This is my new best friend...I don't know why I didn't bust it out sooner!
Avery sits up pretty good in her BeBe Pod seat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment