Friday, January 30, 2009
Avery's 2 month stats
Well the doctor appointment today went pretty good. The shots were many, the tears brief and the report excellent. She is a very healthy 2 month old baby girl. She is right where she needs to be developmentally (I was hoping she was gifted and doing things now that older babies do). She weighed in at 11 lbs 11 oz. and was 23 1/4 inches long. She is in the 75% for weight and the 90% for height. She's doing great and was really good for all the poking and prodding they did. It was even nap time and she didn't fuss too bad. I started tearing up though when the doctor was just checking in her ears and she started to cry. I couldn't watch the shots going in...I just watched her poor, sweet little face. They were quick about it though and she is now sleeping away with some baby Tylenol. Sweet dreams my brave little girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment