Sleeping peacefully with Mom...little did she know!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Rub a Dub Dub...
It was a nice, quiet Saturday for us at the Shelfer household. But something loomed in the background...the inevitable first bath for Avery! She wasn't a big fan of her bath in the hospital so we knew it was going to be an ordeal for her. She did pretty well though; she cried for only half the time and was good the rest. We'll see if she ends up liking baths once we can use the infant bath tub instead of a sponge bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
A few things: I LOVE that you are blogging again! You look GREAT! And can I eat her?
Mandi,
Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl! Avery is just precious and sure wish I were there to hold her! Enjoy these first days together. They grow up so quickly. We are praying for all 3 of you!
Congratulations!! She is perfectly gorgeous, and look at all that hair...I have loved the updates, especially her list of likes and dislikes hahahhaa! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment