Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This & That

We've had a nice, relaxing week being back at home in our own beds and in our normal routine! Not that there was anything wrong with our beds in Dallas...in fact, I comment every night that my bed at my parents house is so much more comfortable than our bed here. And Avery must have gotten used to sleeping in the pack n play in Dallas because she's almost fallen asleep every morning this week when I put her in it so I can get ready!!!
This post is titled "This & That" because I don't really have much to write about...just a few random tidbits! Avery now has 7 teeth- it's so funny because I know so many people who have babies under a year old and they have more teeth than my almost 16 month old. And hers came in such a random order too...1 on the bottom followed by her two front ones at the same time as the other one on the bottom. And then she got her MOLARS!!! If you look closely, you can see them way in the back. And another front one popped out earlier this week. Oh, and you can see the lovely scar that her little accident a few weeks ago left- any ideas on how to help get rid of it??? We use neosporin but it's still so evident and even a little raised. It's starting to make me worry!
Avery has become quite the snuggler lately...she's never been very snuggly, never really needed to be held all the time or rocked. And getting her to sit still to snuggle is near impossible. But lately, she has started coming up to me and resting her head in my lap or putting her head on my shoulder when I'm carrying her. Oh how it melts my heart!!!
And again, this is a random post all about Avery and what she's into...I'm not very proud to admit this because it means that I listen to it, but Avery's favorite song right now is "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus. The girl annoys me but that song is so addicting. And now my daughter is addicted to it. Here she is acting out the song..."put my hands up they're playing my song".
This girl cracks me up- I'll put it on in the car if she is fussing in the back. As soon as I put on good ol' Miley, she's grinning ear to ear with her legs kicking and her arms in the air! I just hope that the Miley thing is over before Avery really becomes aware of what's out there...if not, than Lord help me!!!!!!

No comments: