Thursday, March 14, 2013

Goodbye 2012

I'm going to do a condensed post with highlights of the end of 2012 since I'm so far behind:)  I'll catch up, I promise!  We had a fun Halloween trick 'r' treating with friends.  Avery was Jessie from Toy Story and Cate got to enjoy one of the many perks of being the second child.  She wore Avery's old piggy costume and looked adorable.  I love that costume more than words.
 

We spent Thanksgiving in Dallas with Grammie and Grandpa.  We continued our tradition and had a yummy Thanksgiving lunch at III Forks.  It was fun to get dressed up and not have to cook (not that  would have been the one cooking:)  We also went to the Arboretum and to the Gaylord to see all their amazing holiday decorations and partake in their festivities.


 
 Avery Grace turned 4 on November 30th but she looks 13 in this picture.  I don't know where the time goes but it's flown by.  She was able to celebrate her birthday at school and she requested Mexican for her birthday dinner.  We had the waiters sing to her and she was pretty unsure about the whole spectacle.  The day after her birthday was her party at Chuck E Cheese with lots of friends and family!  It was completely insane but lots of fun.





 



 We enjoyed the holidays and spent Christmas in Houston.  We went to church on Christmas Eve followed by dinner at Nana and Pops' house.  Christmas morning was so much fun.  Both girls are now old enough to enjoy Christmas and that made it really special.  Santa was TOO good to them!



 





To be continued...a quick recap of 2013 so far!!!

No comments: