It's only been about four months, no biggie. It's not like we've had anything going on or that the girls have grown or changed or had any major milestones. I'm blogging from our new laptop (finally) and still trying to figure things out. I've got a TON of posts and pictures to catch up on but for now, enjoy these random pictures from the fall.
Avery started her third year at St. John Vianney and is in the Frog class. She loves her teachers and loves her little friends, many of whom were in her class previously. While Avery is in school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Cate and I enjoyed Gymboree. We've since stopped due to the sickies and not wanting to have a repeat of our three month bout of viruses and infections like last winter. She's my little buddy and I'm glad she's not in school too. I got one on one time with Avery and I love that I get the same with C.
These two sisters really love each other. It's so fun to watch them play together. Yes, there is toy swiping, screaming, hitting (from Cate:) and screaming. But they are few and far between and the sweet moments that they play together outweigh the dramatic moments.



No comments:
Post a Comment