Monday, May 21, 2012

May Madness

Yet again, I am about to update on the month when the month is almost over.  I just don't have it together like I used to, but I guess I can blame that on two active kids.  May has come and almost gone and we've had lots going on.  Our days have been filled with play dates, gymnastics, school, playing, making messes, playing and more playing!  We went to Chuck E Cheese with Avery's best buddy Vincent and the kids had a blast.  Cate enjoyed the little rides too!


These girls are getting so big...Cate's hair can be pulled up into a high pony tail now:)  She's into everything and practically running around the house now.  She's a super active girl.  The girls absolutely love each other and really enjoy playing together already.  Avery's room is the cool hang out spot and they have so much fun making a huge mess!





I look like warmed over death in this picture, but my little beauties look amazing!  I had to share this picture, so I swallowed my dignity.

Avery finished her second year at St. John Vianney after a fantastic year!  Her teachers, Ms. Nanette and Ms. Maria, were simply amazing and we will miss them immensely this summer!!!  Avery is already excited about her new class for the fall, the Frog class.



We just got home from a fantastic weekend in Dallas.  Avery is quite the little fishy this year and Cate "enjoyed" her first time in the pool.  In typical Cate fashion, she did not enjoy the ladybug float since it traps her.  She is not a fan of anything that contains her...high chair, car seat, exercauser, and now pool float.  I think she's claustrophobic like her mother.  But she is a water baby!  She just prefers to be free to walk around the pool and get into trouble.










While we were in Dallas, we went to the Heard Museum in McKinney.  We all enjoyed walking and exploring and Avery especially thought she was cool stuff as she blazed the trail.  The Heard Museum was beautiful and I could spend every day out there if we didn't live in Texas.  Too hot!!!  






We have more May fun that I'll hopefully post before May is done!  Miss Cate is about to be 11 months old!!!


No comments: