Where did the month of December go? Seriously...how is Christmas only a week away?!?! I came to the realization this morning that I over-plan for holidays. Avery has some adorable Christmas themed clothing and most of it hasn't even been worn yet. So what to do? Start wearing it and read the heck outta the Christmas books that we've accumulated over the last few weeks! And maybe try to sit on the big guy's lap in the next 7 days. Or drive around and look at Christmas lights...all these things that I want to do as holiday traditions and I think I've run out of time.
So grab a spot in your favorite, comfy, personalized chair...
...and make sure you're wearing a super cute yet TooExpensiveBecauseIt'sFromGymboree
holiday shirt just for hanging around the house!
...and don't forget to flash those pearly whites every once in awhile
so Mom will quit calling your name while you're intently trying to read.
And by the way, Avery's hot cocoa shirt made me REALLY crave some Starbucks today. I think I missed the ban wagon because everyone has been talking about it for a few years, but I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte today and OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!!! Wow is all I can say...



No comments:
Post a Comment