Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boo!

You might think I'm crazy for running home and posting this immediately but the grandparents will get restless if I don't:) We had an awesome 1st Halloween together as a family. We spent the whole day being lazy in our pajamas. Nana & Pops came over in the morning before they left to go out of town. Of course they wanted to see Avery dress up so she gave them a private fashion show!
Before heading out to a party, we had to get some pictures of Avery the Piggie!!! She even made the scrunchie-nose face to go with her pig costume. Gotta be realistic!


Tonight we went over to the Chambers' house for a Halloween party that they were hosting with the Garretts. We had a blast, all the kids did great and there were no melt-downs at all...seriously, they were all angels! It's now 9:45 pm and Avery just went to bed...hope that helps with the time change in the morning:)
I don't know what it is about James Thomas' head, but Avery really likes to pat it. It's like she's trying to "heal" him:) How cute are the lil' pumpkin and the piggie together?!?!
Autumn always does such a great job hosting parties and she has such a gift for decorating. She makes those paper balls hanging from the ceiling. She's so creative and of course she thought of everything!

Sweet Luke slept the entire time and woke up right before everyone left...I love his little skeleton costume.
The kids played outside until we couldn't see them anymore- and even then we still let them play! Avery was into everything that the big kids were into...she acts and plays like she is so much older than 11 months. She was running around the playground the entire time and got so mad when someone would pick her up or when we had to go inside.

We had a fantastic Halloween and we hope you enjoyed your day too! I can't believe tomorrow is November- it's so surreal thinking about our lives this time last year. So much has changed and I wouldn't have it any other way. I LOVE my life with my wonderful husband and beautiful little girl!










No comments: