Cate is well on her way to being an official walker. She is cruising all over when pushing her walker. Tonight she pulled up, stood without holding onto anything and took about four or five steps to me. She will take a few steps between Mark and I when we set her up and direct her back and forth. These girls are growing up soooooooooo fast! When did we become old enough to be married, or own a house, or have TWO kids who don't wear diapers and are walking. Crazy! Thank you God for these beautiful gifts. We are so grateful!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Proud Momma
I have to document these important milestones on the blog so I can look at it someday and remember these days. As of yesterday, Avery is in full blown potty training mode. She did great yesterday with only one little accident and several successes on the potty. She went to school today in panties and had only one minor accident while at school. When she starts going in her panties, she quickly regains control and will finish going on the potty. And she even pooped on the potty tonight!!! That's huge! I'm so proud of her. I've been talking it up more lately and she asked on her own to go potty yesterday morning. She ripped her diaper off and declared "no more diapers for Avery". You go Avery girl!

Cate is well on her way to being an official walker. She is cruising all over when pushing her walker. Tonight she pulled up, stood without holding onto anything and took about four or five steps to me. She will take a few steps between Mark and I when we set her up and direct her back and forth. These girls are growing up soooooooooo fast! When did we become old enough to be married, or own a house, or have TWO kids who don't wear diapers and are walking. Crazy! Thank you God for these beautiful gifts. We are so grateful!
Cate is well on her way to being an official walker. She is cruising all over when pushing her walker. Tonight she pulled up, stood without holding onto anything and took about four or five steps to me. She will take a few steps between Mark and I when we set her up and direct her back and forth. These girls are growing up soooooooooo fast! When did we become old enough to be married, or own a house, or have TWO kids who don't wear diapers and are walking. Crazy! Thank you God for these beautiful gifts. We are so grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment