Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Avery is 3!!!

I am having a hard time grasping that we have a 3 year old! Today our Avery Grace is 3!!! I don't even have words for how amazing and wonderful this little girl is. She made all my dreams come true when she entered this world. She has taught me so much about myself and I love her with everything in me.




November 30th, 2008

1st birthday- 2009


2nd birthday- 2010


3rd birthday- 2011 I did a little interview with our newly 3 year old this morning...


Me: What's your name?


Avery Grace Selfer


Me: How old are you?


Almost free (three:)


Me: What is your favorite movie?


Alvin & da chipmuks. Dadda will have to take me to see that movie.


Me: Who do you like to play with?


Vincent


Me: What do you love to do with Daddy?


I like to knock Dadda down


Me: What do you like to do with Mommy?


I love to tickle you


Me: What do you like to do with Cate?


I love to get Cate one of my animals to hold.


Me: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?


Outerspace


Me: Who is in your family?


Mommy, Daddy, Avery...(pause), Cate Madeline and Daddoos, you, Cate, me Avery.



Avery Grace, we love you so very much! You are smart and sassy, sweet and cuddly, silly and imaginative. I don't want to even try to remember what life was like before you. You make this world a better place. Happy 3rd Birthday precious girl!!!




No comments: