She was hamming it up for pictures...she now says "cheese" when I tell her to smile for the camera:) This was the last shot that I got before her almost two year old diva attitude came out...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Pumpkin Patch Pics
Let's take a trip down memory lane...this was my little pumpkin last year when we went to check out the pumpkins! She was a new walker and wasn't too sure what these giant, orange things were...
This is my BIG pumpkin this year...don't let the look on her face fool you. She just didn't want to be held down because there were so many pumpkins to explore and pick up!
This is my favorite time of year!!!! I love the changing weather, cooler temps, pumpkin spice latte's and our favorite, the pumpkin patch. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but Avery had a blast this morning climbing on all the different pumpkins. She is a lover of all things seasonal decor and shouts in glee whenever we enter a store that has pumpkins, "fiders" (spiders), ghosts, Santa, you name it...so I knew she'd have an overload of fun visiting the pumpkin patch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment