Friday, October 29, 2010
Almost TWO
This is what our almost two year old has been up to lately...she was pretty sick last weekend and only wanted to snuggle and chill at home. I saw a lot of this during the day. Nothing made her happier than to snuggle with her blankie, bunny and of course a paci.
More chilling...she was watching cartoons on our bed and snuggling with Lily!
After she was on the mend, we ventured out of the house. We made a stop at Ikea and somehow left with this train set. She wouldn't have it any other way! It has made a permanent home on our coffee table. Our house looks like a daycare center...

On Thursday, Avery's school had a Halloween party and all the kids got to wear their costume! Little Dorothy looked cute as a button and I'm just glad that there is more than one opportunity for her to wear this costume. We have a fun Halloween party to go to on Saturday night and then we're going to attempt our first Trick 'r' Treating on Sunday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She looks so cute in her Halloween costume! I'm glad she's feeling better. Enjoy the twos...I'm loving {most} of this age with Reagan. She does and says the funniest things!
Post a Comment