Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crazy Avery

Yet again we've had another crazy week! And yet again I will not be doing a Thursday review because I have nothing to review. I've started a new business from home and have been wrapped up with the early stages of things. So our adventures around Houston have been limited; but our adventures inside have been fun and random.

Avery insists on wearing these sunglasses every waking minute of the day. She is obsessed with them and had to wear them while she was coloring and playing with stickers the other day.
Baby dolls are on Avery's Top 10 list right now...she loves pretending to care for them. There is always one in the car with us as she can't bear to leave home without at least one of her babies.
I realize that this is a really random post with really random pictures but they are the ones on my camera from this week. And if I don't post some pics the grandparents get restless! Hopefully we'll have more exciting things to post about over the next several days.

No comments: