Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Avery the 7th month old

Today my baby turns 7 months old...oh boy. Time- please stop moving so quickly!!!!! Here is her monthly chair photo. I'm not kidding when I say that this is the only picture out of 50 or so that she is looking at the camera and not trying to bolt:) Avery has been pretty fussy the last two days and has decided that she no longer likes to have her picture taken. Every time I put the camera to my face or the flash started to flicker, she automatically would shut her eyes. It seems she's developed an aversion to camera flashes and she was very uncooperative while taking these pictures. She is also very, very busy so getting her to sit still and not try to crawl out of the glider was taxing!

Nope- I wont look at you!
Well maybe just a little wink...
Alright, that's enough Mom!!!
I am over this...gotta go!
Alright now I'm just ticked off.


At 7 months old, here are a few things that Miss Avery is up to:
- Loves her baby food and has also started eating puffs and yogurt melts which she also loves
- Still sleeps through the night although she's been waking a little too early lately
- She's almost crawling and will get up on all fours but usually flattens out on her belly and army
scoots
- Pulls her self up into a sit from laying down or lounging on her side
- Thinks I am a playground and climbs all over me when I sit on the floor and play with her
- She's starting to crawl towards the dog...look out Lily! We'll have to watch this one pretty closely.
- Loves to go swimming
- She's going through a clingy phase and doesn't like to sit in her exercauser or doorway jumper anymore...she wants someone to hold her at ALL TIMES or constantly play on the floor with her. This phase must pass!!!!!
- I had to lower her crib mattress today because she contorts herself in the crib, sits up and tries to jump ship- this is not good.
- She still smiles all the time and has started to really laugh a lot more--I LOVE her laugh; it's so contagious!


Happy 7 months of life sweet Avery! We adore you little girl and we love watching you grow and change before our eyes!!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

No way! Already 7 months old?! Time is flying! What a girl!