Today was my 36 week doctor appointment and we've made some progress!!! I was a little over 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced, which is the cervix thinning out. Avery's head was very low; two weeks ago everything was shut tight and nothing was happening. So I'm glad all the aches and stabbing pains over the last two weeks have resulted in some progress! I will now have an appointment every week until d-day. And at 38 weeks I will have an ultrasound to see how big she is. If it looks like she's going to be a heffer, then the doctor will probably set up an induction. I'm sure both my mom and mother-in-law would enjoy it if she comes during their Thanksgiving breaks. What a great blessing to be thankful for if so...
I will continue to keep you all posted as I learn more. Thank you for all your support and prayers. We are VERY excited!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment